Products Listing Policy
General Guidelines for listing of Products on Remados.com
1. Always use the correct product name or title to ensure buyers can easily find your product in searches. Inaccurate product names should be avoided.
2. All information submitted must be in English. Moreover, Remados.com reserves the right to correct any spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
3. Product pictures and Product Title must match the product information. Remados.com reserves the right to reject or remove any product / pictures deemed inappropriate or irrelevant and right to transfer any product information submitted in the wrong industry category to the appropriate industry category or reject any product information submitted in the wrong industry category
4. Remados.com reserves the right to transfer any product information submitted with the wrong product attributes to the appropriate product attributes or reject any product information submitted with the wrong product attributes.
5. Remados.com Staff Member will check information of products before it get displayed on Our Portal and if information provided by Supplier do not meet our Product Listing Policy, it will be moved under Editing Required in My Remados or will be deleted.
6. Remados.com has a testing process for Listed products and Products which are Listed/Displayed that do not meet our Product Listing Policy will be moved under Editing Required in My Remados or will be deleted.
7. Remados.com reserve the right to reject, delete or amend any inappropriate or irrelevant Product Information.
8. All information submitted on Remados regarding Company Profile or Products must be correct and meet legal requirements.
9. The listing of information such as jobs, government services, financial services or personal advertisements is prohibited.
10. Remados.com reserves the right to amend or reject any information not meeting the guideline.
11. Suppliers/Users shall not List the same product more than once. If you are found Violating this rule, it will result in the removal of your duplicated product listings.
12. Remados.com prohibits the Listing of products which are restricted, illegal or counterfeit products. Below are items , which are prohibited to list on Remados.com
PROHIBITED ITEMS :
1. Remados.com does not permit the posting of FIREARMS AND AMMUNITIONS like any instruction, process or aid for producing any biological, chemical or nuclear weapons or other Weapons of Mass Destruction or known associated agents. It is strictly prohibited by international law and also prohibited on the Site. The posting of offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, guns, munitions, military ordnance, weapons, explosive weapons and/or any related parts and components is strictly prohibited
2. The posting of prescription drugs, psychotropic drugs, veterinary drugs, ingested sexual enhancement foods and supplements, narcotics is strictly prohibited
3. Remados.com strictly forbids the listing to provide government services and related products like government-issued identification documents, such as birth certificates, driving licenses, passports, Voter Cards and visas.
4 Remados.com does not permit the posting or sale of ILLICIT DRUGS, PRECURSORS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA like narcotics, tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids, Drug paraphernalia, and other controlled substances.
5. Remados.com does not permit the posting of FLAMMABLE, EXPLOSIVE AND HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS and related ignition and detonation equipment , Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals, Ozone depleting substances , Listing of fireworks, firecrackers and associated products.
6. Remados.com forbids any and all listing or sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (like stun guns, batons, crossbows)
7. Remados.com prohibits the listing of human body parts and remains. like organs, bones, blood, sperm, and eggs. Listing or sale of any species (including any animal parts) , products made from sharks or marine mammals, cats, dogs and bears, as well as any processing equipment, is also prohibited.
8. The posting of tobacco products like cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco and tobacco leaf is prohibited.
9. The posting or sale of pornographic materials is strictly prohibited
10. Remados.com prohibits listings that offer financial services, like money transfers, issuing bank guarantees, letters of credit, loans, fundraising and funding for person investment purposes, etc.
11. Remados.com strictly forbids the listing, sale and purchase of currency, coins, banknotes, stocks, bonds, money orders, currency in digital or any intangible form (e.g. crypto-currency), legal tender, stamps, credit and debit cards, investment interest
12. Devices that can be used to gain unauthorized access or FOR ILLICT PURPOSES are prohibited. Devices designed to intentionally block or interfere with authorized communication services, police radar, Global positioning systems (GPS) and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi) are prohibited.
13. The posting of Police Uniforms, Military Items, medals and awards or similar design items, police equipment, official government uniforms and associated products are forbidden
14. Products prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction worldwide are strictly forbidden on Remados.com
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR) PROTECTION POLICY
1. Remados.com Prohibit the Listing of counterfeits or unauthorized items on the site, such as counterfeit designer garments, shoes, watches or other accessories.
2. The listing of unauthorized (pirated, duplicated, backup) copies of software programs, music albums, movies, television programs, photographs, video games or other protected works is prohibited on the Site.
3. If the products sold bear the name or logo of a company, but did not originate from or were not endorsed by that company, such products are prohibited from the Site.
4. Items/Products containing the similarities, image, name or signature of another person are prohibited, unless the items were made or authorized by the person whose information is being used.
5. A branded product may be listed only if the seller has a permit or a certificate of authorization from the brand owner .
Remados.com has chosen to prohibit the posting of items which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial including:
(a) Pornographic or Sexual materials/content ;
(b) Stocks, bonds, investment proposals and other financial securities;
(c) Items encouraging illegal activities.
(d) Items that are religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence or religious intolerance;
(e) Giveaways, Tickets, Vouchers, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
(f) Items that do not offer a physical product or service for sale, such as digital currencies and advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user information.
Remados.com, in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.